Code of Conduct
All members should be aware and follow the Code of Conduct policy, failure to adhere to the policy guidelines may result in administrative and/or disciplinary actions, including but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of membership. Members are expected to adhere by the following guidelines:
1. Physical or verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, harassment, hazing, coercion and/or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person.
2. Unauthorized use or sharing of Alpha Sports Center identification cards, including forgery or alteration of a membership card or granting unauthorized use or misuse of any Alpha Sports Center documents, record, key, electronic device, or identification.
3. Unauthorized entry including entry prior to payment of Alpha Sports Center membership dues.
4. Members are only allowed to enter Alpha Sports Center on the days that their class has been allocated.
5. Disorderly or lewd conduct or any conduct that goes against Islamic teachings or any conduct that goes against the traditions and values of the State of Qatar, including disorder associated with alcohol or controlled substances.
6. Recording images either by photograph, video or digitally without knowledge of the individual being recorded and without prior approval from the authorized personnel.
7. Unauthorized Commercial Activity or use of the facility for personal or monetary gain, including posting, advertising, instructing by private sessions, or soliciting individuals in the Alpha Sports Center for personal services, businesses, or agencies.
8. Vandalizing Alpha Sports Center equipment and assets. Removal or theft of any Alpha Sports Center equipment and property or staff items or members items without their knowledge or approval.
9. Failure to abide by a reasonable request of Alpha Sports Center staff.