Alpha Sports Center Policies
At Alpha Sports Center we believe that behavior and attitude are the pillars to good and successful training sessions. All members and visitors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines presented below that summarize and cover Alpha Sports Center policies and procedures.
Code of Conduct
All members should be aware and follow the Code of Conduct policy, failure to adhere to the policy guidelines may result in administrative and/or disciplinary actions, including but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of membership. Members are expected to adhere by the following guidelines:
1. Physical or verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, harassment, hazing, coercion and/or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person.
2. Unauthorized use or sharing of Alpha Sports Center identification cards, including forgery or alteration of a membership card or granting unauthorized use or misuse of any Alpha Sports Center documents, record, key, electronic device, or identification.
3. Unauthorized entry including entry prior to payment of Alpha Sports Center membership dues.
4. Members are only allowed to enter Alpha Sports Center on the days that their class has been allocated.
5. Disorderly or lewd conduct or any conduct that goes against Islamic teachings or any conduct that goes against the traditions and values of the State of Qatar, including disorder associated with alcohol or controlled substances.
6. Recording images either by photograph, video or digitally without knowledge of the individual being recorded and without prior approval from the authorized personnel.
7. Unauthorized Commercial Activity or use of the facility for personal or monetary gain, including posting, advertising, instructing by private sessions, or soliciting individuals in the Alpha Sports Center for personal services, businesses, or agencies.
8. Vandalizing Alpha Sports Center equipment and assets. Removal or theft of any Alpha Sports Center equipment and property or staff items or members items without their knowledge or approval.
9. Failure to abide by a reasonable request of Alpha Sports Center staff.
Health and Safety
At Alpha Sports Center we believe that the health, safety, and well-being of our members and staff are of utmost importance. The members are required to follow the health and safety instructions of the coaches and staff. Members are not allowed to enter the class if they have a fever or flu, please notify the coaches and staff if you have any medical conditions.
In the case of a fire alarm, please follow the emergency procedures. Follow the coaches and staff to the nearest fire exit. The coaches and staff will lead the members to the allocated assembly point. Fire extinguishers are available around the training hall, our staff and coaches are certified, first responders. Do not try to combat the fire and exit the premises immediately.
In the case of an injury, notify the coach and staff immediately. The coaches and staff are certified first-aid responders and have access to the first aid kit located at the reception. Please inform the coach or the staff if you have a fever or any type of flu, members are not allowed to train while sick. Please inform the coaches and staff if you feel dizzy or lightheaded. Staff will follow the injuries and emergency procedures to administer first aid and inform the emergency services and emergency contact as soon as possible. Alpha Sports Center is not liable for any injuries or sickness caused during classes or inside of the training hall.
Lost and Found
If you have lost an item in the training hall, please inform the coach and staff immediately. If any items are found, they will be placed in the lost and found box. Alpha Sports Center will not be held accountable for any missing items lost during classes or inside the training hall. Alpha Sports Center has a dedicated locker for the members to keep their items during training.
Alpha Sports Center General Policy
Members of Alpha Sports Center are expected to adhere to the general policy and guidelines, failure to adhere to the policy guidelines may result in administrative and/or disciplinary actions, including but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of membership. Members are expected to adhere by the following guidelines.
Access to Alpha Sports Center
Members of Alpha Sports Center are given ID cards during the initial membership application, these cards are nontransferable. Members will face financial penalties for the reprinting of members’ ID cards. If any member is found using another member’s card or any visitor using another member’s card, the card will be immediately confiscated, if the member has given the card to another person to allow him to use it, this is a direct violation of this policy and the member will face administrative and/or disciplinary actions.
All Alpha Sports Center members are required to wear the uniforms and equipment purchased at Alpha Sports Center at the time of signing up for the membership. All other equipment made or manufactured by any company outside of Alpha Sports Center will not be allowed to enter or train at Alpha Sports Center. Failure to follow this is a direct violation of this policy. Members joining the personal/group fitness training program are allowed to wear sports clothes of their choice as long as they do not violate any other guideline or policy. The staff has the final say to resolve any issues that are not outlined in this policy; they also can deny access to any member who does not follow any of the guidelines or policies.
Food and beverages
Food is not allowed at the training hall inside of Alpha Sports Center. Members are allowed to bring in water bottles or containers inside of the training hall.
Guest and visitors
Guest and visitors including parents are not allowed inside of the training hall. Guests require a confirmation from the staff to be allowed in during free mock class for training program information. Parents are not allowed to enter the training hall during classes. Parents will be given selected days and invited to see their children during the class. If the parent fails to adhere to the guidelines and policies of Alpha Sports Center their child may face administrative and/or disciplinary actions. Uninvited guests or visitors will be asked to leave immediately.
Membership Revocations, Suspensions, and Disciplinary Actions
All members of Alpha Sports Center agree and consent to all the guidelines and policies mentioned during their membership sign-up. Failure to adhere to these guidelines and policies may result but not be limited to, membership revocation without any refunds, suspension of membership for a limited time, financial penalties for causing any damages.